I am officially the worst at taking pictures on my phone and then forgetting about them. So here is my iphone picture dump. You’re welcome.
Last days of summer swimming:
Family movie night.
Playing around
Kyler fell asleep on the floor of his room by the door
Goofing around with Mommy’s phone camera
Chilling at Max’s soccer games
After Max’s double header I found him in the shower like this:
Watching Daddy play softball. Usually the games are past our bedtime but this time it was at 7pm. I love listening to the boys cheer Jeremy on. He’s the pitcher so they get to see him play the whole game and they love it.
The boys playing the game “Go to Utah” with our luggage. Cute and sad.
My poor sickie
Max getting up on stage for his birthday so his school could sing Happy Birthday!
My cute little lunch date while Max is in preschool.
Eating at our favorite restaurant, CHUYS!
Soccer practice
No comments:
Post a Comment