Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Halloween Happenings

 

Preschool Halloween Party:

One of my very favorite things about school is how much Max LOVES when I come to his class parties.  He is so excited to introduce me to his little friends, have me eat lunch with him, and give me a million hugs and kisses; Always telling me how happy he is that I came to be with him.  It melts my heart every. single. time.  and I hope he never outgrows it.  Max loved walking in the costume parade.  But by the time the party actually started, he wanted out of his “sweaty” costume.

IMG_4526IMG_4533IMG_4536IMG_4537IMG_4541IMG_4543IMG_4546IMG_4545IMG_4548IMG_4551

IMG_4503  IMG_4504

Trick or Treating:

On Halloween we went over to the Jones’s for a cookout.  We had a yummy dinner of Caleb’s smoked Ribs, along with some yummy twice baked potatoes, salad and other sides.  Then we all headed off trick or treating.  The children all had a blast together running from door to door.

IMG_4567IMG_4575   IMG_4560IMG_4570  IMG_4552IMG_4561  IMG_4566IMG_4557IMG_4571

IMG_4582IMG_4581IMG_4580

Ward Trunk or Treat:

IMG_4492

Playing in their Batman costumes:

IMG_4274

IMG_4277 IMG_4282

No comments: