I love catching moments like this when the boys are being silly brothers together and having fun
watching a movie on the edge of our bed in their pjs
Caught them standing on our tub in my bathroom to see their costume creations. When I laughed Max replied “Mom, its us” Like their costumes were so discrete they actually DO hide their identities. Silly boys
Kyler and I love to go to target while Max is in preschool. We always share a popcorn and diet dp. Love my little shopping buddy
Cheesecake factory lunch date with Diana and our two littles. The other kiddos were at school.
Max showing Dad his new hair cut
Max wanted me to take a picture of his playdough snakes he made. He even mixed all the bright colors together until they were a brown poo… I mean… snake color. Creative.
Now the highlight of January… boys night at the Monster truck rally! Jeremy and Nate took Max, Kyler and Noah out for pizza and to the monster truck rally. It was a little boys dream come true. It has been three months and my boys still bring it up daily. Mostly they talk about how the cars crashed and it was loud and awesome.
playing around with Noah.
My Aunt posted this sweet picture of my Grandpa Fullmer on Facebook and I had to snag it. He looks so handsome. Love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment