Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby Number 3 is on it’s way!

I haven’t blogged about my pregnancy yet because, well, I haven’t blogged in quite a while.  But back in November we got this exciting news:

IMG_4604  IMG_4606

Notice the mound of pregnancy tests in the background?  Well that is because I took the one on the right first, and Jeremy didn’t believe it was positive because of the faint line.  Ummm there’s two lines.  But whatever.  So I went to CVS to buy one that says “pregnant or not pregnant” so I could prove it to him.  Side note… I took a preg test really early because I FELT pregnant.  Wont’ go into those symptoms, but I knew I was.  It of course came up PREGNANT and then he believed me.  We are so very excited!!

Here I am at around 14 weeks.  Apparently it is too hard for me to take a belly shot in the mirror and smile at the same time.  Actually now that I think about it I think maybe I was frowning on purpose to show Jeremy that I can no longer button up my pants. 

IMG_4672

My belly of course has grown exponentially since then.  But I’ve never been one to take very many belly shots.  I will have to remember to get a more current one sometime.  But on to more exciting news….  We found out it’s a GIRL!!!  We put this little announcement of sorts on our face book pages to share our news with family and friends. 

photo (3)

I can’t even believe it still.  Max has been asking me for over a year when his baby sister was going to be in my belly.  I guess he knew something we didn’t.  We found out it was a girl at 19 weeks.  She had her legs crossed during the whole ultrasound so I was worried we weren’t going to even find out the sex.  But she finally uncrossed those little legs and granted us a little peak.  I bawled my eyes out, of course.  Jeremy and I picked up pink “It’s a GIRL” balloons and then Jeremy went to go pick up the boys while I headed home with the balloons.  As soon as Jeremy walked into the house with the boys Max yelled “Pink balloons!”   I asked him “Do you know what that means?”  He excitedly responded “It’s a sister!!!  I told you it was a sister!”  I love how excited they both are for a baby sister.  Both boys are so very sweet to her already, kissing my belly, talking to her, and singing her songs.  Max loves to tell me how helpful he is going to be and that he will share his toys and help me take care of her.  However, he is quick to remind me that he won’t change stinky diapers. He also is very worried about the fact that we don’t have “girl toys” for her. I just can’t wait to see them with their baby sister.  I know they will be sweet with her.  I’m now 22 weeks and feeling pretty good.  This pregnancy has been a little tough.  It’s the first time I’ve actually had “morning sickness”.  I was always sicker at night with the boys.  This time I am wayyyy sick in the mornings.  From about 5 weeks till 20 I would wake up every morning and immediately take a zofran and lay around on the couch for a few hours and watch cartoons with the boys till I could feel a little better.  Thankfully it seems to be getting much better!  I’m over half way so yay!  Can’t wait to meet this little lady in a few months.  In the mean time I am having a blast buying little girl things.  Jeremy may hide my credit cards soon. 

More ultrasound pics

BABY_0008BABY_0004BABY_0006

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Congratulations!!! What a lucky little lady to be coming to your cute family!

Kendall said...

You sent me that belly picture also, to show how "big" to were already. Which you totally arent haha, I'm so excited for you to have a girl! Your boys will be great protectors.