Friday, May 17, 2013

Valentines Day

was three months ago.  I know.  We sure had a fun day though!  After I dropped Max off at preschool, Kyler and I enjoyed some Shipley’s Donuts for breakfast.  Then we went to Max’s school for his Valentine’s Day party.  I love going to Max’s class parties because he is so excited to see me and show me off to everyone.  He always feels so special having me there and I cherish it every time because I know it won’t last forever.  When we got home the boys were excited to open a Valentines package in the mail from Papa.  We also baked daddy some special cookie bars and had a heart shaped pizza for dinner when he got home, courtesy of Little Johns.  Daddy surprised the boys with their own Hulk toy and giant chocolate kiss.  He and I also enjoyed a date night a few days earlier to celebrate. 

IMG_5207 IMG_5203IMG_5202 IMG_5201IMG_5210 IMG_5199

IMG_5224 IMG_5228 IMG_5226IMG_5212IMG_5214

IMG_5098IMG_5096IMG_5095

We LOVE Valentine’s Day around here!

No comments: