Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some favorite pics of Max. Although, lets be honest... they're ALL our favorite:)



Relaxin' in the tub.




Our lil' monkey!

His "what the?" face
He is such a smiley little boy!

Yes, his hair almost looks red in many of his pictures!

Jeremy and I at Mercer Arboretum last week.

10 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ohh! I want to eat him up. =) I really have never seen such a smiley baby at 2 weeks old. THat is definetly not gas. He is all smiles and SO adorable!

Grandma Poulsen said...

I am happy Donna sent to us the suggestion to check out your blog. Your baby boy, Max James, is absolutely darling! I love his beautiful eyes and his precious smile! The Poulsens wish you all the very best!

Di said...

He is so precious. I love that smile in the bath tub. He looks so relaxed.

Familly said...

He's so adorable! I love all the pics. And you look awesome, you can't even tell that you just had a baby...

Deanna said...

I am so jealous that you already got a good picture of him smiling! I have tried for hours but it never comes out! I love his "what the" face!

Lindy said...

Wow britt hes such a cutie!!! I love him! he has changed so much! i love you!

Reagan and Mike said...

Congratulations! on max! he's so freakin cute! and so little! I'm so glad you found us! I love being able to see whats going on in everyones lives!

Crystal said...

What a cutie! The bath pic is so cute! I love that his feet are crossed like he's kickin back!

Anonymous said...

So...did Max take that picture or what?

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Brit!
Hey it's Megan and jenner! I found your blog when I was looking at aubrey's! i am so happy you just had a baby! I had a baby just bearly too! How fun!
he is adorable!