Max had his four month check up yesterday afternoon. I was helping hold/hug the top half of him during his shots. He was talking and smiling at me when the nurse gave the first shot. He just howled and looked at me like "Mom, why did you let her do that?" He was pitiful the rest of the evening and today. Although, secretly I loved how snuggly he was. He was still a little sad this afternoon....

Max was right at the 50th percentile for height, weight and head circumference. Perfect! Here are his stats:
Weight:14lbs 11oz
Height:25 in
Head Circ: 16 3/4
Height:25 in
Head Circ: 16 3/4
OK journal time. Some of the things Max is up to....
1- Sleeps through the night! I have a few friends that have babies the same age as Max so please don't hate me when you read this:) Max started sleeping six hours a night at six weeks old. He now sleeps from 8 to 8. Such a good boy! He still cat naps during the day though. For the most part his naps are only 30-45 min. Oh well. I'll take night sleep over naps any day of the week.
2- He is trying to roll over. He gets to his side and kicks the top leg like crazy to try and get over but that dang arm gets in the way.
3-He eats rice cereal. We started him a few days ago. He still doesn't actually swallow very much of it but he sure has fun.
4-He still loves bath time. Every time I lay him in the bath he starts kicking like crazy and has this serious look on his face like he is concentrating.
5-He snuggles mommy in the mornings. Almost every morning after he wakes up, we get back in my bed and snuggle for a little bit before I feed him. It is the best part of my day!
6- Playing with Daddy when he gets home from work. He always saves his biggest giggles for Jeremy.
7- Talking. He talks loudly all day long. It is fun at home but boy is he loud in church. Not because he is fussy, but because he just wants to talk the whole time. Here he is telling me he is not a big fan of tummy time.
8-Watching the kitty cat. He has just recently become aware of our cat Ollie. He likes to watch the cat whenever Ollie is in the same room.
9- Playing with mom's hair. He likes to gently hold my hair in his hand while I feed or snuggle him.
10- Giggling. He seems to laugh the most when I am undressing him. The boy likes to be naked what can I say?


6 comments:
Wow he is like the perfect kid. That picture of the two of you smiling is priceless. You are going to be good buddies.
what a cute boy! I m glad he's doing good and is healthy. That's awesome he's sleeping through the night.
Oh my goodness he is adorable. I am glad Chloe's future husband is such a cutie :D.
I can not get over how big he has gotten. It seems like yesterday he was born. They grow way to fast. He is such a cutie!
He looks so grown up in his highchair! So cute!
He's so cute. I totally hear the church talk delema. Just wait it only get louder. Evan just can't seem to grasp the idea of talking quietly.
Post a Comment