Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We still love our bumbo!!

Max watching American Idol with mommy. He likes to be a big boy in his bumbo.









My sleepy boy


Close up anyone?


I tried taking a picture of us in the mirror. It didn't really work because I was trying to hold him and take the picture. He decided he had enough.

5 comments:

amanda said...

he just keeps getting cuter by the minute!

Emilie said...

Hi Brit! I am SO glad you found us. Your little Max is ADORABLE. Glad to see you guys are doing so great. We are loving our Lucy- she is a dolly. Keep in touch.
EM

Deanna said...

He is getting cuter by the day! We need to do lunch soon!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Brit Hi!! oh I am so happy you found me! Your little boy is the cutest and I am so glad to see your so happy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany! Just found your blog. Your baby is SO adorable. You can tell that motherhood suits you well. I hope things are going well for you. You are still as cute as ever.
-Jamie (Schroeppel) Gillman