The other day I was feeling a little sad so I told Jeremy I was going upstairs to exercise. When I came downstairs I found that my sweet hubby had made me Christmas cookies to cheer me up! I had dough in the fridge left over from the cookies I made for my Young Women lesson. So he decided to roll out the dough, use the Christmas cookie cutters, and make red and green frosting! I know this sounds like a weird way to cheer someone up… but anyone who knows me knows I am OBSESSED with Christmas. He knows that I love decorating Christmas cookies so he had them ready to go. After laughing, we spent the evening decorating cookies while listening to Christmas music. Yes. We are weird. But it definitely cheered me up! And some of our lucky friends got some Christmas cookies in July:)
I should have taken a pic before we gave them away. These are the not so cute ones we kept for ourselves.
6 comments:
You have such a sweet husband! Tell him to give Marlo lessons! j/k
What a cute, thoughtful husband.
love the baseball shirt! Now that Kyle will be playing in Humble more again you'll have to bring Max out to watch a game or two so I can have a baby to hold while watching baseball-I won't know what to do without a baby in my arms while watching a game this year!!!!It has been two years! I am getting old!
That's so funny. What a cute husband!
Those cookies were delicious. Thanks for saying the "baby" needed some. Too bad my body doesnt even look like I have a baby, just a sugary cookie belly! That is sweet, Jer. Props to you. Except I'd kill Jared if I worked out and came downstairs to that. lol
That's really sweet! Plus I always feel like I deserve a treat after I've worked out. Kind of counter-productive, but oh well.
Post a Comment