Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

We were able to go home for a quick trip last week to celebrate both Independence Day and my sister Lindy's birthday. We had tons of fun with both our families swimming, barbequing, and eating great food night after night:) We ate so much of my Dad's yummy homemade ice cream it was ridiculous! As we celebrated I couldn't help but think of how incredibly blessed I am. I am so thankful to live here in America, for all the freedom's we enjoy, and for all the people who fought for that freedom. Happy Independence Day to you all! IMG_3630-2 DSC01488 DSC01487 DSC01485 DSC01490 DSC01513 DSC01510 DSC01501 DSC01520 IMG_3692 IMG_3658 IMG_3651 IMG_3696 IMG_3707  IMG_3712 IMG_3703

5 comments:

Familly said...

How fun that you got to go home. I love Max's cute hat.

Di said...

Those pictures are so cute. It looks like you had a good time in Utah!

Carla Anne said...

Audrey was looking at your pictures with me and said, "I want to tell baby Max that I love him." Way cute! Glad you had a good time in Utah.

Deanna said...

Love the pictures! He looks so darn cute in a tie! We need to do Jason's deli again!

America said...

This little boy is getting more and more handsome. We need another lunch date so he and Mia can get re-acquainted! Miss you guys!