We had the chance to do a “Short and Sweet” session with an awesome photographer in a great location in down town Houston! Christa was so much fun to work with and she did a great job! All in all things went really well. Max cooperated for the most part… He is so exhausting when we take pictures though! He just wants to take off and explore. So the 35 minute short and sweet session was perfect because when our time was done, so was Max. I absolutely love how they all turned out! There are some great family ones to choose from. Of course somehow my boys worked it out so that only one of them would be looking forward at a time while the other looks away. Seriously! We have like 10 darling family photos from this session but none that they both are looking forward and smiling. Oh well. I think as long as the boys are young we will never get the perfect photo of everyone looking forward and smiling. But sometimes I think the pictures that aren’t perfect end up being the ones you love and remember forever.
Also, Mr. Max is still refusing to pose with baby K. We tried to make him hold Kyler for a picture and Max refused. At home he is nice to the baby and gives him kisses and talks to him. But here we are at Kyler’s 6 month mark and Max STILL will not take a picture with his brother. It makes me a little sad! {sigh} But enough about that. Check out all these darling pictures!!!
To check out more of Christa’s fabulous work go to http://christaelyce.com/
Thanks again Christa!
5 comments:
Those are so cute Brit! And holy cow, you look AMAZING!!
soooo cute! I love them! Ps love your hair!
Way CUTE!! You look awesome! I love the spot you took your pictures, way cool. and the boys all look darling! I love how you can see their fun personalities in the pics.
Pics turned out awesome, you are so beautiful with a beautiful family
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pictures!!! You are so freakin gorgeous brit!! I love the colors too!!!
Post a Comment