And now October has done the same! I just can’t seem to keep up with this blog as much as I would like. As my friend Katie says, “sometimes I have to choose between living life and blogging about it”. We have been living life and playing hard! Our weather has been beautiful and so we have spent many of our days at the park, pumpkin patch, going jogging/walking, and other fun things. So as usual, here are a bunch of pictures from September. And soon I’m sure I will be doing a “bunch of pictures from October” post.
Before Church….
After Church…
Friends have become really important to Max. When his bff Noah is over, Max wants to be a big boy and play with his friend in his bedroom or outside without me! He doesn’t want me to be there… like he is a big boy who doesn’t want his Mommy around to embarrass him. I think it is so funny.
Baby K is such a happy and smiley boy! He just melts my heart with his little smiles. And he has learned to grab my face with his hands to pull me in for kisses. It’s just about the cutest thing ever.
Jeremy lifting Max up so he can see me through the window. Max thinks it’s hilarious.
Sometimes I think Max is a little OCD. As soon as he could reach the door handles he would walk around each day shutting doors that people had left open. Now he also is weird about his blocks. He goes through the big pile and pulls out all the flat ones and all the square ones and lines them in a “V”. Weirdo.
We love bath time around here. And I just can’t seem to get enough pictures of my Chubbsters after his baths. I just want to squeeze him!
1 comment:
I'm in love with the chub! So cute! And I love the pictures of Max after church. Brandon has totally taught Parker to lose the church clothes right away too, and I've always thought it was so funny. ;) MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment