Monday, December 27, 2010

Bugaboo’s 6 months!

Actually he is now EIGHT months!  I wrote this post 2 months ago and then forgot all about it so it never got posted!!  Yeah, I’m loosing my mind. But I still want to post it because it has some really cute pictures of Ky when he was 6 months.  We just love this cute little boy to pieces!  He is so much fun! Here’s what Kyler’s up to…  (at 6 months lol)

6 month stats:

Height:  2’3” or 27” (80th percentile)

Weight:  18 lbs 5 oz (80th percentile)

He wiggles and moves more than I have ever seen a baby do!  He won’t let me put him in the bouncer or swing because he wants to be on the floor so he can move.  He can’t crawl yet, but he rolls everywhere he wants to go.  Also, he is really close to sitting up but is still a little wobbly. 

He smiles and giggles a ton every day

He loves watching Max.  I can’t wait till they can play together.  He thinks his big brother is so funny!

He giggles when I whisper in his ear or kiss his neck

He loves to put his hand on my cheek and play with my hair

He is such a great napper! Max was horrible at napping and it is so nice to have a baby that takes good naps.  He sleeps on his tummy.

Both his reflux and his eczema are almost gone!  We had a rough start with this little boy for the first 4 months with both his reflux and Eczema.  He has taken medicine for both for a few months now and it has made such a difference.  He is the happiest little boy now!  Also, I think he is getting old enough to outgrow both of those conditions. 

He covers his eyes when he drinks his bottle

He loves eating baby food and cereal. 

He loves splashing and kicking in the bathtub

He is just so happy and cute all the time!  Love him.

 IMG_1094

IMG_0772

IMG_1241 IMG_1087-1 IMG_1181-1             IMG_1199-1    IMG_1218       IMG_1240

IMG_1145 IMG_1141

IMG_0768   IMG_0781 IMG_0785   IMG_0830 IMG_0833

Ok, I know his sheets look terrible in these photos but I promise they had only been on there a few days! I have to change them a couple of times a week because he sleeps on his tummy and so he drools everywhere!! 

IMG_0871 IMG_0875 IMG_0876  IMG_0901 IMG_0966 IMG_1116  IMG_1118 

IMG_0767

 

I found him like this one morning.  How in the world did he wiggle his arm out while it is still buttoned and zipped up?  Also, I love his morning sleepy face each day :-)

IMG_1138 IMG_1139

2 comments:

Familly said...

Oh so cute! I can't believe he's 8 months. He looks like such a happy boy!

Anonymous said...

OMG I just want to squeeze him. He looks nice a solid. My daughter is the same way. The squishier, the better! The pic with his arm out of his jammies cracks me up!
What a cutie!!!