We had THE BEST THANKSGIVING EVER! Seriously, so much fun! My entire family (Mom, Dad, BJ, Keisha, Nate, Jason and Lindy) all came to Houston this Thanksgiving. It was so awesome to have the party come to us. And I loved how excited Max was when they got here. He totally recognized who they all were and remembered their names. My family getting to play with Max and Kyler. It was so fun for them to see all the cute and fun things my boys say and do each day. And of course I love showing them off.
Top 10 Thanksgiving memories 2010:
- Being surrounded by my entire family
- Fitting 9, yes you read right, NINE pies into my fridge. Along with 2 turkeys and a brisket.
- Eating our feast of Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, rolls, and green beans.
- Yams with marshmallows. They get their own number because they are my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner. Yummy!
- Boy’s night out at the Rocket’s game
- Girl’s night downtown for shopping and Cheesecake factory
- Being lazy and watching movies
- Blow up mattresses everywhere
- Going out to dinner almost every night.
- Remembering all the many things I have to be thankful for
1 comment:
So fun! I love that they all came to you guys for the holiday!
Post a Comment