Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Dirty 30

NO idea why they call it the dirty 30…. But Jeremy turned 30 on November 6th.  He is officially OLD =)  And his birthday was over a month ago so I am officially a blog slacker.  Even worse, we couldn’t find our camera so I only got a few pictures with my camera phone of Jeremy blowing out the candle on his pie.  Pie because neither one of us are big on cake.  But we both like banana pie. 

For Jeremy’s birthday we celebrated at PF Changs with some of our friends.  It was so fun to go out with all of them without our kids.  Can’t remember the last time that has happened.  Then on Sunday, even though it wasn’t technically his birthday, I made him his favorite dinner of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, and rolls.  And his banana pie.  Not the most exciting birthday ever, but we still had fun.  Maybe by the time he turns 40 we can go on a trip.  Somewhere awesome…..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! 

IMG_1211 IMG_1205 IMG_1207 IMG_1209

No comments: