Wednesday, May 18, 2011

K-Dizzle

 IMG_0778 IMG_0780IMG_0396

 

Kyler had his one year check up a few weeks ago.  I felt so bad because he lost 3 pounds from the salmonella.  Poor baby.  It really has affected him so much harder than the rest of us.  It's been almost a month and he is just now getting "regular".  So... He dropped from the 80th percentile in weight to the 50th percentile (22lbs 13oz).  He is also 50th for height (2'6") and head, making him 50th for all three. 

Some of Kyler's loves:

  • airplanes!  He loves watching for them and waving to them as they pass over our house
  • clapping his hands
  • playing peek a boo and hiding 
  • body slamming the cat.  Learned that from his big brother
  • Walking around the house while we hold his hands
  • Using his highchair, bike, and anything else he can as a walker
  • 4 teeth on top, 4 on bottom and molars just coming through
  • He is so self entertained... bless his little heart.  He will crawl right into the playroom first thing in the morning and if I put a toaster waffle in his hand, he is good in there for an hour.  Mom of the year, I know. 
  • Dancing to music
  • playing outside with Max and exploring our backyard
  • going to the zoo and all animals in general
  • napping.  He is the best little napper and I love him for that!  Max NEVER napped well but this boy loves his naps and when I lay him down he snuggles into his blanky and giggles
  • dum dum suckers and popsicles
  • favorite foods are cheese, raisins, applesauce, quesadillas, yogurt, and toaster waffles
  • says "Ma ma" "Da da" and mimics many other sounds
  • His first word was "hi"  although now he won't really say it
  • He thinks its funny to roar like a dinosaur

No comments: