Wow. I don’t mean to complain but I seriously hate Houston summers! Ever summer I am amazed by just how hot and nasty it gets here. I imagine this is what hell feels like. Actually it has to be hotter in Houston. And so with the nasty weather comes lots and lots of playing inside and POOL time! The playing inside I got plenty of pictures of. The pool time however, I got ZERO pictures. The reason being that I am trying to keep and 2 year old and a 1 year old alive at the pool. They are crazy boys and I really have my hands full there. But we have had a blast! We got into a routine of going almost every morning from 10-12:00. Then we’d come home for lunch and naps. We had so much fun but I think the boys are officially burned out on swimming and the heat. I cannot wait for October to come because we are going to UTAH to enjoy some BEAUTIFUL fall weather for three whole weeks! The thought of it seriously makes me want to cry for 2 reasons… 1. My family and friends of course. But 2… Because Houston doesn’t have seasons and so I have ached for the beautiful fall weather of Utah. I haven’t been home for fall in 4 years and so I am DYING with excitement!
Anyways, here are all the playing inside pictures. I have a ton. Also, in the first you will notice that Kyler is in his favorite chair holding a Disney princess wand. For some reason he kept finding that wand and then crawling over to his cars chair to sit in while holding his wand. Such a funny boy.
2 comments:
I am sorry its thats hot. If you ever want to come relax in San Diego and play with me I have a guest bedroom. I am going to Utah in October too..I couldn't be more excited, I absolutely love fall and its something my heart looks so forward too. The smell of fall and halloween, the beautiful leaves..love it all. By the way your family is super cute and thank you for your sweet comments. Thanks.
Mam, I'm happy to report that I've finally caught up on your blog, and uhhh, I just can't tell you how cute your boys are. Max is a little cutie and Ky, I just want to bite his chubby little legs and toes. Oh, I love your blog and all those cute pics! Your an awesome mommy!
Post a Comment