On the last day of Tahoe, we all gather to take family pictures, say a family prayer, and say goodbye. This year we went to Grandpa and Grandmothers house for two extra nights. Jim and Donna came too and we had a blast just relaxing and playing some more. I LOVE this first family picture so much! It is always a miracle when we get a picture with both the boys looking forward and Jeremy with his eyes open… I swear I have a million pictures that he is blinking in. Anyways, I love this one so much I need to find a way to print it big for my house! The second picture of all of us cracks me up because Max decided to PULL on my hair hard while they were being taken. So I have a look of pain on my face and Jeremy is bent over trying to pull Max away. Meanwhile Kyler is trying to escape. So then Jeremy and Max switched places with Collin because Max couldn’t seem to leave my hair alone for five seconds…. Like I said, super rare to get a nice family picture with my crazy boys!





2 comments:
LOVE the first picture! I know what you mean, I have a zillion pictures that would be great except one of the boys (that includes Chris) is making a weird face or not looking at the camera. Just one, that's all I ask!
Such beautiful pictures
Post a Comment