I’m trying to blog about November but it is now a big blur. Mostly because it was 3 months ago and I can’t remember anything. But based on the pictures, I’d say we did a lot of playing outside. The boys and I also had some lazy mornings, I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my girl friends, Max held his friends bunny, Crystal and I shopped till we dropped at the Nutcracker Market, Max and I had fun at his preschool Thanksgiving feast, Jeremy was out of town for work a lot, and we hosted Thanksgiving dinner with our friends (and took no pictures). Awesome recap, I know.
The boys sneaking out to play in the backyard one morning in their pj’s…
Break Dawn Part two with Crystal and Diana. It was a last minute night out but we had a blast!
Holding Noah’s bunny (random, but cute so I had to share)
Nutcracker Market with Crystal. We had to take a pic at the end because we looked so ridiculous carrying all our bags out to the store. Walk of shame.
Max’s Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool! Jeremy was out of town for work so I had him all to myself. He felt so special having me there to eat lunch with him and see all his special Thanksgiving projects he has been working on. Love this boy!
We were taking silly pictures while we were waiting for it to start.
Max showing off his manly tattoos. Random thought while I’m thinking about it… The boys got their shots and Max was so brave! When Dr. Smoot walked in he told her we would be so brave for his shots and he was! He cried for just a second, and then was fine. He showed off his band aids to everyone that day because he was so proud of himself. He still talks about how he loves Dr Smoot and how he was so brave for her. I think he has a crush. I wouldn’t blame him because she is gorgeous. it’s cute.
Hosting Thanksgiving was fun! We loved having our friends over and had delicious food. I totally forgot to take pictures though. The only ones I did get was of these two cute little munchkins digging into their pie.
aaand that’s November.
No comments:
Post a Comment