Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Putting up Christmas

This year I got Christmas put up in November.  Ok, I do that every year.  So what.  This year we had so much fun going all out with the decorations.  The boys are both at such a fun age this year!  Christmas was absolutely magical and they loved it all!  They were so excited to decorate the tree, they flipped out about the train we surprised them with to go around the tree, and don’t even get me started on the lights on our house.  Every single day they saw the lights on our house, it was like they were seeing it for the first time.  They would yell with excitement and Max told me on many occasions, “Mommy?  I just love our lights on our house”.  Or he’d say “Daddy? Thank you for getting me lights on my house”.  Completely precious.  Kyler loved them too and would get excited right along with Max. 

Decorating the family tree and setting up the train!  I took a billion pictures… because it’s my blog and I can.

IMG_4656IMG_4657IMG_4658IMG_4659IMG_4662IMG_4664IMG_4666

IMG_4667

IMG_4669

IMG_4676IMG_4694IMG_4677IMG_4679IMG_4680

IMG_4682

IMG_4687IMG_4688IMG_4690IMG_4692IMG_4700IMG_4701IMG_4706IMG_4710IMG_4712IMG_4713IMG_4716IMG_4717IMG_4722IMG_4723IMG_4727IMG_4731

Our “Pretty tree”.  Our old one died and so I went with a 12 foot tree!  It’s tall but I love it!  When we put it up the boys just kept saying “Whoa!” because it’s so tall.  They were so sad the day we took it down.   Pardon my disheveled curtains.  Didn’t realize the clips had slipped until after I took down the ladder.  I fixed it.  Moving on.

IMG_5079

Our house with lights on it!  It is now almost the end of January and the boys beg me at least once a day if it can be Christmas again so the lights can go back on the house. 

IMG_4742IMG_4744

No comments: