Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Birthday Getaway 3/20/14

My birthday turned out to be super fun this year!  My mom was in town and watched the kiddos while Jeremy and I stayed at a hotel at the City Center.  We ate the yummiest food that weekend… Grub Burger Bar, Cheesecake Factory, Ruggles Café for dessert, and Sweet for some macaroons (overrated.  Sorry but I don’t get the whole macaroon craze.  Pretty, yes.  delicious, no.)  Staying at the City Center was a blast.  The atmosphere is so fun, yummy food, live bands playing, and my hot date.  The next day we did a segway tour around Houston with the Jones’s and Petersens.  We looked like total dorks but it was soooo fun!  Probably the most fun thing I have done so far in Houston.  It was fun to see the sights downtown and the street art.  Afterwards we hit up Torchy’s Tacos (featured on the TV show Diners, Drive ins, and Bars).  Super yummy and fun to try something new! Yay for a fun birthday!  Thanks Mom and Doug for watching our kiddos!

IMG_9001IMG_9010IMG_9002 IMG_9004IMG_9003IMG_9005IMG_8999IMG_8998IMG_8994 IMG_8991 IMG_8989IMG_8983IMG_8987IMG_8985 IMG_8984IMG_9009 IMG_9007

No comments: