Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 months?

DSC01588My baby is ten months old.  Are you sick of reading “my baby is __ months” posts yet?  Anybody?  Oh ya… I don’t think anyone really reads this blog haha. 

Here’s what Max is up to:

Dancing.  Anytime a song or catchy commercial comes on he dances.  I was at HEB and “The Love Shack” came on…he started dancing and laughing.  All the people around us were laughing too!

Oh how I love his kisses.  He will give one to Jeremy and then turn to give me one.  He also has a little blue bear that he automatically gives kisses to anytime I give it to him.  Such a sweet boy!DSC01573DSC01578

Enjoying new foods: yogurt, baked squash with a touch of cinnamon, mashed potatoes, baby cheetos, and drinking anything from his sippy cup.

He pulls himself up to stand in the crib.  It is really annoying because then he wont lay back down.  I end up going upstairs to lay him back down like 5 times before he falls asleep.  And every time I walk in to find him standing he has a proud look on his face.

DSC01613DSC01615

little crawls.  I think we are close to him finally crawling.  Maybe.

Max is getting two teeth right now.  That makes 4 teeth total.  I can also see 2 more that look close to breaking the surface.DSC01546

Holds his bottle by himself.DSC01600

He calls “Da da”  when he is happy. 

He calls (urgently)“Mom.  Mom.  Mom.”  when he is hungry, hurt, or needs a diaper change:)

DSC01544   DSC01553

He still loves clapping and waving.

Such a handsome boy!      

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh he is adorable, who could get sick of that face?!?

Deanna said...

I'm impressed with the food thing - Chloe seems to be taking a step backward in that department! PS - love the fauxhawk.

katers said...

Britt-
I LOVE reading your posts about Max! I could never get sick of them. He is soooo cute!

Clark Family said...

He is totally Hansome!!!!! I loved my squeez I got from him!