Sunday, August 23, 2009

On the Move... FINALLY!

Max is finally crawling! It happened last Sunday. Max and I had just got home from our trip to California on Sunday night. Jeremy put him down and Max decided to crawl for us! I guess he just wanted to wait till we were back home with Daddy. It’s been a week and he is crawling pretty fast now. Here is the video from last Sunday night…..




Also, here is a video of Max laughing a few months ago. I keep forgetting to put it on.

4 comments:

Familly said...

So, so cute! Looks like you had fun in Cali. I absolutely love the curtains you made. Wish you were closer, so you could show me how to make them.

Crystal said...

ok, I officially think Max gets his giggles from you!!! lol So cute!

Yay for Max and his new crawling skills!!

Harward Family said...

YAY for crawling! He is so adorable:)

Kendall said...

His laugh is contagious, I love how he kinda taps his hands as he crawls, such a pro! I can't wait to visit yay!!! Zack and max are going to have SOOO much fun!