Last night Jeremy was in the kitchen making bacon for our breakfast dinner when I decided I needed to refill my fridge with diet Dr. Pepper. I got out the 12 pack and tried to open on the “easy” rip lines which never opens for me like it is supposed to. Well I ripped it open and 5 cans fell to the floor before I could catch them. FIVE! Do I have slow reflexes or what? They all started spinning and spraying EVERYWHERE! All we could do was hit the deck and take cover till it stopped! Jeremy, in his attempt to dive and catch two of them, may have sprained his ankle. We had pop everywhere. We were both drenched. It got on the walls, ceiling, floor, stairs, carpet, banister, Max, Max’s high chair, fridge, oven, dishwasher, …. I think you get the point. At least it didn’t make it on my newly made curtains or I think I would have cried. It took us forever to clean everything, but we laughed pretty hard.
7 comments:
Man, good thing you can laugh about it! I think I might have cried. What a mess!
I was just going to write what the comment said above mine. I think I would have cried. It's so sticky. how long did it take you? Your good ol D.P. That's what you get for drinking cough syrup. ha ha. just kidding.
hee hee does this mean you are giving it up?
Wow! That's a bummer! I hate when stuff like that happens.
Yeah I would be laughing too! You and your DP! you and gabe!
Sunkist. And it wasn't diet so it was STICKY!!!!
So that happened to me the day after I read your post. They didn't spray everywhere, but they all came out of the box. I don't know if I could laugh at that. You're a good woman!
Post a Comment