Max got his first hair cut last week. He was really good and sat still the whole time… With the help of cheez-its of course. I was sad to cut off his curly baby hair but it needed to be done. He looks so handsome (and older) with his new do.
Before:
After:
Thanks Jen for doing such a great job!
6 comments:
awwww I love it!!! He is so stinkn cute! By the way he was the best baby I have had at getting haircut!
What a good boy! I've always had to cut the boys' hair myself because I know they wouldn't hold still well enough to make it worth paying anyone. Congrats on having enough hair to cut Max!! Cute haircut too!
Awwww, he looks so big!! And how nice that he sat still for you. He is adorable!
Lookin good! Alli likes what she sees!
awwww soooo cute-but now he looks too big! put it back! Your baby can't turn into a toddler! He has to stay a baby forever! :) Just joking! You just have the cutest little guy ever!!!!Hope all is well and the DP is behaving for you! :) I've got a cold one if you are out and Keira is back at school tomorrow. :)
How cute is he... You are lucky he was so good!
Post a Comment