Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 09/09/09

First off- Yes, I think it is wicked cool to do a blog post at 9:09 on 09/09/09.   

Max is Eleven months old now!  I really can’t believe he will be a year next month.  This year has gone by so fast and we have loved every minute with him.

New favorite foods:

  • Mac and cheese
  • Chicken nuggets
  • Guacamole
  • Cheese-Its.  I take these things everywhere.  They are a life savor!
  • Grilled cheese sandwiches
  • Go-gurts
  • Blueberries
  • Muffins

Weight: 22 lbs according to our home scale

New Loves:

  • Climbing the stairs
  • Looking down from the banister once he is up the stairs

DSC01767

  • Now that the weather is (barely) cooler, we love going on walks.
  • He loves to watch airplanes, dump trucks, and garbage trucks

DSC01792 

  • Watching football with Dad.  Ok, Maybe that is one of Jeremy’s fav. things

DSC01765 

  • Brushing his teeth…. sort of.

DSC01779 DSC01782

  • Holding his own bottle, tooth brush, drink, etc.  He just wants to do everything himself like a big boy.

DSC01784 

5 comments:

Di said...

Brit I love the picture of max and jeremy. that is too funny. Also your story about the dr. pepper is so sad! What an awful mess.

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark Family said...

I love the bushing teeth picture!

Clark Family said...

I meant brushing!

Familly said...

He seriously is such a cute boy! I can't believe he will be one soon, so crazy! Fun post!!!