Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Max’s One Year Pictures

We decided to do Max’s One year photo’s a few weeks early because our favorite family photographer is going on Maternity leave soon.  I warn you all now, I am posting a ton of them because I love them all!

020

 004 016 025 032061    052055       078hv082   108  046

 

I love Max’s “sun in my eyes” look in this one:093 009 

I wish we would have thought to bring a video camera to film him demolishing his cake.  He first dipped a finger in and then smeared it on the floor and then looked up at me like “Is this ok?” Then he totally went to town by planting both his hands and feet right into the cake.  He had a blast!  This was good practice for his real birthday cake he will be getting soon.  So funny!

131

135  139 151 152 

Now I have to decide which ones I want to have printed.  I’m thinking all of them.  Thanks Kels!  As usual, you did a fabulous job!  To see more of Kelsey’s work check out her photography blog!  It’s listed on the right under “People Who Inspire Me”  as Kelsey Call Photography!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Britt, I love them!! So stinkin cute! Your outfits turned out perfect:) He is such a little stud. I also love his cake pictures! lol, that is hilarious! I hope he teaches Noah a thing or two when it comes to eating his first cake!

His haircut pics are adorable too!

Karrissa Winward said...

Those look great! He is just so dang cute!

Western Family said...

Love the pictures! I can not get over how big Max has gotten and that he will be one soon! Does time fly! Cute family pictures also

Angela said...

LOVE these! I will have to steal the cake idea--how cute! Were you guys sweating in the fall clothes? I love the way they all look.

PS--if Max is ever missing, it will probably be because I've taken him. I think he is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute for words. Loved them!!! The ones with you and him together are so precious!

katers said...

SOOOO cute! I love them all too!

Di said...

Brit those are so great. I love that you thought of capturing his first cake. Max is so adorable.

Familly said...

Those are adorable, love them! I love the birthday cake ones, so cute.

Alisha said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE! Seriously, he is ADORABLE! His outfits are so stinking cute too! I think I would print all of them also! I am a little bummed about the photographer taking November off too, I need newborn shots! :)

Carla Anne said...

Can I just tell you that boy is ADORABLE!! He makes me want a little boy. And I am so digging the hair, I told Don if we ever had a boy that was the haircut he would get, glad to know we both have good taste. Happy Birthday Max!!