Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh Ellen, How I've missed you!

Lunch time just got a lot better. Just saying.

Fast forward to 2 min to see why she makes my day....

7 comments:

erin j bailey said...

A perfect combo of great shows! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Ellen!!! She is on at 4 here and it's perfect because I get off work at 330. We are SO learning that dance for my office birthday party this year. You should too and we can all do it together when you come to town.

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!!

Kendall said...

When I sent you a text today it was while i was watching Ellen cause I know you like her. You totally got me watching her, she is a hoot! Did you see the video of her learning and in rehersal? SO FUNNY!

Harward Family said...

So FunnY! I love Ellen:)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love Ellen. I don't know why I don't watch her more, b/c she is HILARIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog.Ellen is hilarious. I watch her down here too. I love it!