My baby turned ONE yesterday! I really can’t believe it has been a whole year since he came into our lives. We are still so in love with him. Max is the sweetest little boy and has brought so much joy to us.
We weren’t able to do much to celebrate yesterday because the poor little guy has bronchitis. So we didn’t get to do any of the fun things I had planned. Fortunately we had already had a little birthday celebration the weekend before so he didn’t miss out on much (Details of his 1st b-day bash coming soon). Still, I felt bad my birthday boy is sick. Here are some of my favorite pictures from when he was born:
Me in labor the night before he was born (10/4/08).
Max was born October 5, 2008 at 12:04pm. He weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.
I love this picture because he looks like he is smiling at me. This is about ten minutes after he was born. He just kept looking up at me with those angel eyes.
Max sporting his little pumpkin hat they gave him in the nursery.
Happy Happy Birthday Max. We love you so much!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Max!!! BTW who looks that good just after having a baby seriously?
Happy Birthday! He is so cute! You can just tell he's a good baby by his cute little smile!
WOW! You have a one year old! I loved seeing the delivery room pics! I just love when people post those kind of pictures. They are so personal. Oh and you look awesome right after delivering him by the way. You guys are such a cute family and look so incredibly happy!
Happy birthday Max! I hope you feel better! Kyle has the same thing! He's coughing with you. But lots of fun get to do all that you want will be coming your way soon! As always-Brit-you look amaxingly beautiful!!!!!
Can't believe he's one! He's s uch a cute boy! That's sad that he's not feeling good!
So sad he is sick! Chloe seems to be coming down with something too... Hopefully they will both get well soon so we can play!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! It's amazing how fast our boys have grown up! I sure hope he gets to geeling better soon...and I hope you get some good rest!
I love the pictures, they are all so cute!
I was just talking about Max's pumpkin hat!!! He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already a year old! Yikes time flys by~
Happy first birthday! He is a cutie:)
Post a Comment