For Max’s first birthday we decided to do a combined puppy party with his bff Noah. Noah is a couple days older than Max and since neither of us have families that could come, it was really fun to celebrate together with a few close friends.

This is the awesome invite Crystal made up. It turned out super cute and she is so talented!
The birthday boys in their matching shirts. We tried everything to get them to smile but they were to busy watching everyone and playing to smile. This is the best we got.
Then they got too busy to even look at the camera at all:)
Nate grilling up hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone.
On the table we had muddy paw prints and we served the snacks right out of doggy bowls.
Here are the little “pupcakes” we made for everyone.
Crystal and I made the birthday boys their own bone cakes.
And for our goodie bags we gave out puppy chow:)
The kids all got their faces painted by Crystal. The children all looked so cute and of course they thought it was great!
Crystal and I “helping” the boys open up presents.
The boys digging into their cakes! It was so funny to watch. Max picked up the cardboard his cake was on and dumped the whole thing onto his head. I think he was trying to get as much cake into his mouth as quickly as possible. Of course Noah thoroughly enjoyed his cake too!
I love the big blob of chocolate on his face. Yum!
Cleaning up the boys was very MESSY!
Our cute little birthday boys! It looks like I interrupted them from an important conversation:)
While Max was wearing his birthday hat he pulled down the rubber band that holds the hat on and let go. It whipped his face pretty hard and he had a red line from it. It was soooo sad. After that he got sad whenever I sat him down. Nap time!
Oh how I love this little boy!
8 comments:
I love everything, you are SO creative. I may have to steal your ideas for Zack's next birthday!
It was such a fun paw-ty! It's so fun they are so close in age;) I love to see them grow and accomplish the same milestones! Next year, you'll have to have a hat without the elastic..that was pretty sad:(
What a cute party! I love it!!
That is seriously the cutest party I've ever seen. Loved the invites and cupcakes. You are so talented! Hope his birthday was wonderful!
Wish I could have been there with Chloe. Looks like a ton of fun. Is he feeling better yet? Chloe has been sick but seems to be almost better.
Wow, what a cute party! I can't believe how messy Max was after his cake. So funny.
That looks so fun! What a great idea for his birthday, you are very creative :) He is so darn cute and getting sooo big! Can you believe how fast they grow up??
Holy cow! That is the cutest idea! You guys went all out! Everything was so creative!
Post a Comment