Friday, October 23, 2009

Buy ONE get ONE free!

That’s right…. We are super excited to say that Baby #2 is on it’s way!  And this time it required no years of trying, no infertility treatments, and not a dime spent (except for the EPT).  Go Figure. 

It was so fun to surprise Jeremy that day when he got home from work.  It was a Friday night and I had put on one of my shirts that is his favorite.  It isn’t a maternity shirt, but I wore it both when I was pregnant and when I’m not.  Anyways, when he got home that night he knew we were leaving in a few minutes for dinner.  I asked him “Does this shirt make me look pregnant”? he paused for a second, which he usually does when he is trying to not offend me haha.  Then I quickly whipped out my EPT test from my back pocket and said “cuz I am”!!  He was stunned, just like I had been that morning.  It was so fun to get pregnant so quickly because it was actually surprising!  And I have to say I was proud of myself for keeping a straight face.

I am due the end of April and am so happy to be in my second trimester.  I have been really sick the last 2 months but things are starting to get better.  Hopefully that means the nausea will be gone soon. 

Anytime I lay down flat on the floor Max lifts up my shirt a little so he can see my belly and gives it kisses.  It is really precious because he does it very softly and has learned to be gentle.  Of course he has no idea what he is doing, he just knows he likes the praises he gets from me when he does it.  It is so cute though!  I am so excited that Max will have a sibling to play with soon.  Yay!

22 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh congratulations!! That is so exciting! I hope you start to feel better soon!

borchertfam said...

Congrats!!! Im so excited for you, hope you are feeling better soon!!

DELYNN said...

Brittany congrats!! Two is so much fun, and way easier than one!! keep us posted on what you are having!

Kendall said...

Yay! I loved coming to visit and being sick together!!! Max is going to be such a good big brother he plays so well with with other kids.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you. Hope you start feeling better soon!

kelsey and murray said...

congrats!! that is so fun and exciting! i sure hope you start feeling better soon!

Angela said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you, and especially that you didn't have to go through all the heartache to get there. Max will love having a baby brother or sister.

katers said...

I still can't get over how excited I am about this Britt! It's totally crazy. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Western Family said...

Oh Congrats! How exciting! Having two is not that overwelming! You get the hang of it real quickly.

Anonymous said...

Yah!!! Im so excited. Are'nt we all growing up so quickly and having babies and such. Life is so fun. Wouldn't trade it for anything. So excited for you guys!

Deanna said...

So glad the sickness is starting to ease up. Hopefully it will be all the way gone soon! We need to get together! I am so excited for you!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

awwww awesome yay!!!

Familly said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! How awesome you were able to get pregnant so fast! You definitely deserve that!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats! Your dad told us a while ago but since we only talk on blogger I had to wait to be able to congratulate you. When he first told me I was like "Already!? Their kids are going to be so close together!" Then I realized your kids will be exactly as far apart as mine, haha. I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better - and that Max is learning to be gentle.

amanda said...

I am sooo excited for you guys that is the best news ever!!!!You two are the cutest parents ever so this new little one will be welcomed into the best family!!!!

shea said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy it was so much easier this time!! I'm glad you are feeling better. Are you dreaming of more blue or pink this time??? :)

Unknown said...

Cute family Brit! Congratulations on baby #2. That's so awesome! I'm glad to see how you are doing through your blog.

Devri said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO happy for you guys! CONGRATS! You are such a cute mommy! For a second I thought you were saying that you were having twins with the buy one get one free! lol I hope you continue to feel better and time flies by for you!

P.S. In the post before this one, the very last picture of you and Max, you look super pretty! :-)

Carla Anne said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Chelsey said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you guys!

Kelsey said...

You keep saying how big you are getting but your tummy looked like nothing today! I am still trying to figure out what I think you are having but I am so glad that you didnt have to go through the heck that you did to have Maxers. I can't wait to meet another Knudsen cutie!

Alisha said...

Okay, I am so retarded and didn't even know you were expecting. CONGRATS! That is so exciting. Hooray! Can't wait to hear what you are having! :)