Max was a Jack-O-Lantern this Halloween. This first one is the only picture I could get of his full costume. He didn’t want to cooperate.
This was his day time Halloween outfit. Yes, you heard right:) He had his Halloween outfit he wore during the day that said “Scare Crew” on it. And then he wore his costume to go trick or treating.
Giving Mommy kisses. That almost looks wrong lol. But while we were taking pictures he turned to give me a kiss. Such a sweet boy!
We went trick or treating with some of our friends. Max rode in his wagon pretty much the whole time. Have I mentioned how much I love our wagon?!
The only group picture I got of the kiddos. Max of course is making his getaway.


Max and Noah checking each other out. The rode in the wagon together for some of the time.
I stole these off of facebook. My sister Lindy (far right) and her friends were ghost busters for Halloween.



4 comments:
so adorably cute! If I wasn't so old that baby of yours would make me baby hungry!!!! Love the pictures! You guys are too cute!!!
Max looks adorable in his costume, day and night! An you look so pretty in those pictures...
Very cute pictures!!
I just wanna squeeze Max he is sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment