Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sometimes it’s ok to eat a whole chicken

DSC01978

Thank you Jeremy for feeling the need to document my second trimester cravings:)

7 comments:

katers said...

That is so hilarious! I think if I tried to eat a whole chicken while pregnant I would vomit all over the place. ;)

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

I LOVE IT BRIT! Take advantage! Those chickens are the best too! Your so cute!

Kendall said...

No fair! If I have a craving I can only eat 3 bits. 'morning' sickness is refusing to leave me alone.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I say eat whatever you want! I ALWAYS want meat when I'm pregnant. That chicken is looking pretty good right now . . .

Deanna said...

Ha Ha I love it! Yesterday was so fun! We need to make it a regular occurrence!

Crystal said...

Embrace it Britt! lol That is awesome:) Is that a Coke or a Dr. P you have a death grip on in the picture? I loved the halloween pics too. You should steal the ones I put on facebook...I got some funny ones of max.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Don't we all love the cravings. Mine has been roast beef sandwiches from arby's for some odd reason. I guess we blame it all on pregnancy. I can't wait to find out what your having.