Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our visitors

I am really late in posting this, but Kendall and Zack came to visit us a few weeks ago!  Her hubby was going on his annual hunting trip so Kendall and Zack came to visit us!  We had so much fun with them.  Kendall and I are due the same week so despite the fact that we were both struggling with morning sickness, it was nice to be sick with someone lol.  Misery loves company!

Our boys had so much fun playing together.  They were both so entertained by each other, it was great! It got me so excited for Max to have a little brother or sister to play with soon.  He needs someone to play with.

I was awful at taking pictures while they were here so I stole almost every picture from Kendall’s blog.  One of the only days we took pictures was at Old MacDonalds farm.  The boys had a great time riding the train and looking at all the animals.  I say looking because even though it is a petting zoo, we did very little petting.  Let’s just say the smells were a little much on our pregnant tummies. 


     

The boys got to pick out a pumpkin at the end. 

     
We took the boys on a lot of wagon rides.  The boys loved it!  I know I’ve said it before, but I swear that wagon is the best purchase ever!DSC01953DSC01967         

The boy’s sleeping in the car. Aren't they so cute? Max thought it was so great to have a buddy in the back seat with him.


     

This is the only picture Kendall and I got of us.  And it was in the parking lot of the airport when they were going home.  Kendall looks all hot and I look nasty.  But I still had to post it.  Next time we need to take more pictures!

Kendall has come to visit the last two hunting seasons and I think we definitely need to make it a tradition!  Thanks Kendall and Zack for coming to visit.  We had so much fun with you!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

I need to e-mail you the rest of the pictures! There are only like 2 or 3 more, but Mark's laptop is kinda slow and I'm not patient.....I'll send them to you this weekend though for sure.
p.s. I looked terrible by the time I got off the plane it almost makes me sad to see that picture cause I really wanted to look good when I saw Mark but that was SO not the case.

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

The boys look so cute together!!!! How fun!!