Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wilson Family Reunion- Oceanside

Max and I were able to go to Oceanside, California with my Mom for my Grandpa’s 80th Birthday party Celebration.  It was a lot of fun catching up with that side of the family.  Many of them I had not seen in years.  Max and I loved the beautiful weather.  It was so much cooler than Houston and the evenings were even a little chilly.  It was so nice! Max LOVED both the sand and the ocean.  I wish I had taken the time to take more pictures!  IMG_8767

DSC01722 DSC01729  DSC01740 IMG_8726  IMG_8739  DSC01688IMG_8728DSC01670 

My cute mom getting in some beach time:)DSC01736DSC01659 

My cute Grandpa blowing out his cake.Copy of DSC01654

At the end of the pier there is a place called Ruby’s that we have loved eating at over the years.  Max got his first taste of it while we were there.  As you can see by the different outfits he is in, we went to Ruby’s a lot!

DSC01666IMG_0447  IMG_0442DSC01672

My cousin Melissa holding Max

DSC01679   

   DSC01693  

My mom giving Max a bath in the sinkDSC01697  

DSC01715

Who takes this many pictures of their kid getting a bath?  Seriously.

DSC01700 DSC01701 DSC01702 DSC01703 DSC01704  DSC01706 DSC01707 DSC01708    DSC01713 

Gotta love that bum bum:)

My cousin Megan and I at the Greek Restaurant my Grandpa took us to.

Copy of DSC01657 

Max playing with my cousin Matt.

Copy of DSC01664

 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

S0 when are we getting together? ps I love the laughing
post!

Crystal said...

lol, you are so funny! I must admit, that was quite a few pictures of bathtime, hahaha. He's too cute, I know you can't control yourself;)

It looks like you had lots of fun!!