That pretty much sums up our last 2 weeks… Kyler has been really gassy lately and so he has become a little bit fussy. But other than we are all doing great! Max is very tender and sweet with his little brother now. And of course Max is just the happiest little boy as usual. Jeremy and I are also doing great. Even though I now have very little time for myself, I absolutely love my boys and love my life. Nuff said.
Jeremy’s parents came out to visit a few weeks ago and we had a blast! They were super helpful and we loved having them here. Max had soooo much fun with “Nama and Dampa”.
We were able to do a few fun things while they here. This is a video taken of Max while we were eating dinner at Chuys. Max is multitasking in it to say the least. In one hand he is holding Jeremy’s iphone to watch Ni Hao Kai Lan, in the other hand he is feeding himself rice. Oh and he is also dancing to the loud Hispanic music. He does this little shoulder thing that is flippin hilarious.
Playing at the park:
Old MacDonald’s Farm:

Chillin’ at the house:
Max LOVES to play in the rain. What kid doesn’t? It’s hard to tell from the picture, but he is soaked.
Enjoying Grandma’s cake balls.
Kyler’s first bath a few weeks ago. His cord fell off when he was only a few days old. I just love bath pictures!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness I LOVE the video! That is so hilarious! Glad you are doing well. We'll have to get together in a couple of weeks when we get back...
That video made me literally laugh out loud. And totally random, but I love your mantle. Those big glass jars are awesome.
Post a Comment