Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kyler’s First Photo shoot!

My talented friend Kelsey took these pictures for us when Kyler was six days old.  We just got them back yesterday and I love them! 

This is the ONLY picture we could get of the whole family <sigh>.  Max was still adjusting to the baby and absolutely refused to even sit next to him.  The only way we even got this picture was to let him eat fruit snacks.  Oh well.  At least he is looking at the camera.  And we got a lot of darling pictures of baby Kyler!

Knudsens-2

Knudsens-9

Knudsens-11

 Knudsens-47

Knudsens-46Knudsens-50

Knudsens-34

Knudsens-21 Knudsens-42  Knudsens-31 

   Knudsens-44 Knudsens-48  Knudsens-54 Knudsens-56

 

Kelsey also came to my home one morning to take some pictures of me and the boys in our PJ’s. She took them in my bedroom using the natural light from the windows and I love them!

 

Knudsens-102 

Knudsens-98 Knudsens-101

 

I think it looks like he is smiling a little in this one.

Knudsens-107

Knudsens-59  Knudsens-73 Knudsens-65

 

So we attempted yet again to get some pictures of Max with Kyler.  See below how it looks like he is kissing Kyler?  Well, we fooled you.  We were actually playing a game of “eat the fruit snack without using your hands” haha. 

 Knudsens-81  Knudsens-90

See the fruit snack on Kyler’s head?  Yes, we are awesome.

Knudsens-80

And this one?  He is picking up the fruit snack that fell off of Kyler:)  But I like to imagine that he is looking lovingly at his new baby brother lol.

Knudsens-88  

Thanks again Kelsey!  To see more of Kelsey’s work, you can find her photography website to the right under “People who inspire me”. 

4 comments:

Devri said...

What beautiful pictures! I especially love the ones that she took at your home.

Deanna said...

They look so great! I love how his mouth is totally around the fruit snack in your family picture!

borchertfam said...

So adorable!! I love them all!!!

Familly said...

Those pics are so cute! I love the one of you and Kyler! You look gorgeous.