Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks. I am happy to report that Max is doing better with Kyler. We have been able to get a few more pictures of the two boys together, and Max no longer tries to ignore the baby. He has actually become much sweeter towards Kyler. He tells me when the baby is crying and he gives the baby kisses on the head before bedtime.
One thing Max does that is hilarious to us, is he tries to “bust” Kyler. Kyler still has his hands in fists like most newborns frequently do. Well sometimes Max notices this and tries to fist bust him and yells “Boom” as he does it. Also, he thinks it is funny that baby Kyler has a belly button like his:)
Kyler’s 2 week Stats:
Weight: 9 lbs 15oz
Height: 21 7/8”
Head circ: 14 7/8”
Max giving baby brother kisses
LOVE this boy…
and this boy….
Playing in the backyard with the cat
Max likes to just chill on this stair for some reason. He is so full of personality it cracks me up!
2 comments:
Aaah! They are both SO adorable! And so big! I'm glad things are going better for Max and that he is adjusting to the big change.
So your boys look alike...but don't at the same time! Wow, I can't believe you have 2 kids - and that I'm going to have 2 kids soon, too!
Post a Comment