Our first week with Kyler has been so wonderful. I already feel like I can’t imagine our lives with out him and I am enjoying all the snuggles!
My parents came out to help for a week. The timing actually worked out perfectly because they got here the night before I was induced. Max had a lot of fun with his nana and papa while I was in the hospital. Even though I missed him, it was so nice to not have to worry about him while we were away. My parents were extremely helpful and we were so grateful to have them here. Thanks for everything Mom and Dad!
More pictures from the hospital:
Time to go home:
Max is warming up to Kyler… sort of. For the most part he purposely ignores him. We tell him to come say hi to the baby and he just looks the other way. He also has decided he wants Daddy to do everything. It’s like I betrayed him and so he is punishing me lol. It makes me a little sad but I know it will get better. I was sad we were not able to get a single picture at the hospital of Max with Kyler. This is the ONE picture we have been able to get so far of Max with Kyler. He sat close for about a minute and then he was done:) So it’s an adjustment.
Kyler bought Max a doggy to try and get on his good side. Max loves it!
Max is also taking care of Kyler’s doggy until Kyler gets older.
Kyler’s stats at his first dr. apt at 4 days old:
weight: 8 LBS 9 OZ
height: 21 3/8”
head circ: 14 3/8
6 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!!!
Oh, I miss that tiny snuggly stage. He is adorable!
Good idea with the new baby bringing a gift - I have a feeling Chloe will react in the same way...
He's so sweet, Britt! In those last pictures I see your dad. Email me your address, I thought I had it from your Christmas card, but I can't find it. jeffandchelsey@hotmail.com
Congratulations!!! He is the most precious thing!!!I'm so glad you all are home and settled, I bet Max is really enjoying his baby bro. Please keep in touch, I miss you!
PS the nurserys are insane, just fabulously cute!
Love all the pics. He's so cute. That's funny Max doesn't want to be by him! I'm sure he'll get over it soon.
Post a Comment