Kyler Barry Knudsen is here and he is beefy:) He was born April 27th, at 3:08 pm weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces, 21 inches long. I went in that morning to be induced at 6 am. Although when they admitted me I was already 4 cm dilated and having regular contractions on my own. So the party was getting started soon anyways. My dr. broke my water around 8am and he was born 7 hours later. We absolutely LOVE him! He is already nursing like a champ and doing so well. Max on the other hand is not sure about him yet. When we try to show Max the baby he ignores him and looks the other way. But every once in a while he says baby and smiles.
Kyler looks totally different from Max, at least to us. I think he looks a little like Max when his eyes are closed. But when they are open he looks totally different. Max looks like a Knudsen, but I think Kyler looks more like a Fullmer. And who knows where our kids light hair is coming from???
I’ll be posting more pictures soon, but here is a few for now. He is so handsome!
10 comments:
Awww! He is a beautiful baby. Congrats! (And I think the beefier the better!!!)
He is so cute! Congratulations!!
Yeah I agree he looks different. I love the picture in his little chair what a beautiful baby with dark skin and light hair. Also I love how he looks disgruntled to be in his car seat. Babies are so funny.
Oh, Britt, he is so cute!! I think he does look very different than Max. His hair is so light too! I love him already!
Yay! What a cutie. I think he does look more like you Britt, but I have to say, looking at Max's baby pictures, there are a few similarities.
I hope you're doing well! I'm so glad he's finally here. Call me when things calm down enough for you. ;)
Speaking of Max...how is big brother doing with all of this?
He's so cute! Glad that everything went good and he's here and healthy!
He is soooo cute!! Congratulations! Kaden ignored Trey for a long time so don't feel too bad,they come around when they want to. I hope your feeling okay. Two makes for one tired tired momma :) I like how you call him beefy...ha ha so funny.
Congrats!!! How are you feeling? Has Max warmed up to him yet? Oh I love newborns!
I am so happy for you!! yay!!
Congratulations! You've got adorable kids!
Post a Comment