So I knew when I did Max’s 18 month post I was forgetting things. Here are some things I missed….
Meet Bobby. Bobby is Max’s softie that he sleeps with every night. When it is time for him to go to sleep he calls out “Bobby?” “Bobby?” Like it is a real person he is looking for. When he finds it he is excited and says “Bobby!” Like he has been lost and now he is found. Then he gives him a kiss.
Max going to nursery! YAY! He went in 2 weeks ago for the first time. He cried the first half and Jeremy sat with him the second half. Hopefully he will learn to like nursery quickly. I know it’s an adjustment for most children.
Max calls me “Mommy” again. For a while he decided I was “Mom” and that made me sad. I love how he calls me mommy and I hope he never stops.
Max and I go on a dp run to Mc Donald’s practically every day. I can’t help it… they are $1 and it makes me happy. Well, apparently I do it too much because Max now yells “Dain doo” (thank you) as they hand me my drink. So funny!
Anytime anyone goes up the stairs he yells “Nigh Nigh!”
His favorite food is still Mac and Cheese.
He has started getting into cars. He likes playing with them and he loves pointing them out when we are outside. We got him this cars couch and he LOVES it! These first two were taken on his first day of nursery.
And these two are just because I think they are cute. He is a true boy. He loves taking his shirt off and also running outside barefoot. He would probably run around naked if I let him. We have so much fun with him!
2 comments:
LOVE that car chair!! Noah will want one just like it I'm sure:) I also loved those cute xrays, lol!
CUTE!! Chandler calls his softie "Bobbie" too and won't go to bed without it. Max looks adorable all dressed up for church!!
Haha are you ever scared that baby #2 won't be as cute? Chandler is so cute I was scared I would have a cute kid and an ugly one . . . but things turned out fine :) I don't know why I thought of that, probably because Max is so cute I wondered if you are as weird as me and were scared about that.
Post a Comment