Monday, April 5, 2010

My son is how old???

Max is 18 months old today!  I really can’t believe how fast time has gone.  Some funny things about Maxeroo……

He has two favorite shows: Ni Hao Kai-lan and Backyardigans.  When I tell him I am putting one of those on for him to watch, he finds his huge dog, grabs like 3 blankets, and sits in this little U shaped cushion.  This ritual used to include his binkie, but we only give him one to sleep now.  I don’t think we will totally get rid of it until after Max is adjusted to his new baby brother.

  IMG_0112 

He loves putting things in my pots.  And in my drawers.  And pulling stuff out of cupboards to move to different cupboards.  It always makes me laugh when I find things like this: IMG_0114

When he sleeps he requires his binkie, white blanket, blue blanket, and softy.  I say requires because if one of them is missing he will notice.

IMG_0115 IMG_0117 

He learned to stack blocks instead of just knocking them over as quickly as I can build them.

IMG_0121

I know there are many other things he does now that I am forgetting to talk about.  But I have MAJOR pregnancy brain. So this will have to do.  We love our Maxeroo so much!  He has such a sweet spirit.  He is getting more mischievous and he makes me laugh every single day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's 18 months! It's so funny all the little quirky things kids do.

Familly said...

Wow, where has the time gone? He's such a cutie and I love his little basketball shorts, they're so cute! You are due so soon!! Good luck with everything...