Monday, April 26, 2010

D Day has arrived!

I’m getting induced tomorrow and I am sooooo excited!  Max was 2 weeks early and so I really set myself up thinking I would go early again.  These last few weeks have been very long. 

I  know it sounds weird, but I am a little sad my alone time with Max is ending.  We have had so much fun together these last 18 months.  But we are so excited to have baby Kyler join our family!  One more cute little boy to love and have fun with!  And I can’t wait for Max to have a little brother to play with!

Here I am at 40 weeks.  BIG belly:)

IMG_0233

6 comments:

Devri said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your new little man! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! Good luck today. I'm sure he'll be as cute as Max!

Crystal said...

You are so cute! I am dying to see some pictures!! I really want to meet him:)

borchertfam said...

You look so good. So glad he is here. Congrats!!

Kendall said...

You look SO cute!

carol said...

Congrats, can't wait to see the big boy.