Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brudders…..

Now that Ky is so mobile, Max has decided he is fun to play with.  Finally! After 9 months of ignoring his brother and pretending he doesn’t exist, he finally likes to play with him.  On the flip side, now that Kyler is mobile these two fight CONSTANTLY!  Seriously, it feels a little ridiculous to separate a ten month old and two year old all day long.  But Max is always trying to rule the roost and steal Ky’s toys.  Ky reacts by purposely going for Max’s favorite toys…. I swear its because he knows it will annoy him the most!

But they do play nicely a few times a day and I am so in love with how cute these two are together.  Ky follows Max around everywhere.  After breakfast the two of them will wander into the playroom and {mostly} play nice for quite a while.  Oh I can hardly stand the cuteness!!!

 

IMG_1830

At the grocery store

IMG_1534IMG_1531

Playing in their Toy Story tent:

IMG_1620 IMG_1624    IMG_1640IMG_1647 

Watching movies together

IMG_1515 IMG_1727

IMG_1724

IMG_1516IMG_1479

Playing around

IMG_1732 IMG_1735 IMG_1738 IMG_1741IMG_1744

IMG_1709IMG_1716

2 comments:

Deanna said...

SO cute! I can't wait until my viroids play like that! Btw happy birthday!

Deanna said...

Okay so I meant girlies, my iPad auto filled the other word. I'm scared to find out what it means - it just doesn't sound nice...