Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bubbalicious

  IMG_1801 IMG_1802 IMG_1771

Aka Kyler, Ky, Ky baby, K-dizzle, spring chicken, peanut, bubba chubba and chubber wubster.  This boy has more nicknames than anyone I know.  I can’t believe he is almost eleven months old!  Tonight I went up to his room after he had gone to sleep to snuggle him.  I can’t help it!  I am starting to realize that my baby won’t be a baby for much longer.  He is always so sweet when I get him out of bed because he opens his eyes to give me a smile, and then falls back to sleep in my arms.  Anyways, as I was snuggling Ky and it hit me how LONG he seemed in my arms.  My little baby is not so little anymore and I am a little sad about it!  BUT…. and its a big “but”…. I love this stage of his little life too.  He is just full of personality and he is loving his new found freedom in the world of crawling.

Some things Ky is up to:

  • He crawls (learned at 8 months)
  • Pulls himself up to stand (learned at 9)
  • Just learned to scale furniture yesterday
  • He has six teeth! I haven’t even had time to blog about his first tooth… which he got back in January.  His bottom two came in first at the same time and then he got four on top all at once. 
  • He is loving table food
  • He follows Max everywhere and wants to play with everything Max is playing with.
  • I love seeing him standing or sitting up in his crib now.  He is always so happy to see us.
  • He is soooo active!  He crawls fast and is always moving.  He also always wants to crawl in the tub
  • He sleeps 12-14 hours at night.  Love him for that.  
  • He naps about 3 hours a day. About a million times better than Max did at this age
  • He will crawl into our playroom by himself and play for up to an hour.  bless his little heart for that.
  • He has a smile that absolutely melts my heart
  • He can say “Da da”, “Ma ma” and “ya”.  Though he says Da da the most.
  • He has a cute little giggle.  Its not loud like Max’s was.  When he laughs he ducks his head and gives a cute little chuckle.  Totally fitting with his personality.
  • He is happy all. the. time.
  • He loves splashing in the tub with Max and loves any attention Max gives him
  • He frequently has terrible eczema on his cheeks
  • At his 9 month check up he weighed 22 pounds and was in the 75th percentile for height and weight. 

We sure love this cute little boy! 

1 comment:

Familly said...

What a cute boy! He seems like such a happy little baby!!! That's awesome he sleeps that good!