Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Much Needed Break

My friend Kendall came to visit in February and we had SOOOO much fun together!  It means so much to me that she has come to visit me every year that I have lived here in Houston.  And I feel like I am counting down to Christmas right before she comes.  I am THAT excited because we have THAT much fun together!  This year she came by herself.  No kiddos!  So she and I went to San Marcos for the weekend.  We stayed right by the outlet malls and went crazy shopping.  It is amazing how many stores you can hit with no children.  And there is no one I would rather shop with.  We also went to San Antonio for one of the evenings to have dinner on the Riverwalk.  The food was delicious and we had so much fun catching up.  And, as usual we took no pictures….

San Marcos Outlets:

san marcos outlets

Dinner on the Riverwalk in San Antonio:

IMG_1777

 san antonio river walk

While we were away for the weekend Ky got his first real injury.  He got his three fingers slammed in the door.  His poor fingers were raw and so sore for a week.  I felt so bad when I came home and saw this:  IMG_1779

Poor baby.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Yay! I love coming to visit!!! Thanks for being such a great friend and host.