Kyler is in that fun stage of exploring his environment and learning how to do lots of new things. With that comes making lots and lots of messes! Lately he loves pulling everything out the cupboards that don’t have locks on them. This particular time he was cracking us up because the whole time he seemed like he was looking for something. He was rummaging through the cupboard for quite a while and taking stuff out when finally he found what he was looking for… CHOCOLATE! I did not even know I had any baking chocolate in that cupboard because that’s not where I keep it. I’m pretty sure it somehow fell and he stashed it in the cupboard for later. He was cracking us up because he was so happy when he finally found it! He then tried his hardest to rip open the packaging and even tried to eat it while still in the wrapper.
As a side note…. I realize it is completely ridiculous to take this many pictures of him going through the cupboard. But I am THAT obsessed with my children. I thought they were all so cute that I couldn’t leave any of them out. Also, I didn’t realize my camera was on the wrong setting so the quality of the pictures is a little off.
No comments:
Post a Comment