One day last week it rained pretty good so we got to play in the rain. The boys thought it was awesome. Their favorite part was that all the water made them fly down the slide. Kyler loved crawling around in the wet grass and exploring. Max loved breaking in his new rain boots. I got them a few months ago thinking it would rain cats and dogs all spring, but instead Texas decided to be in a drought. So this was the first time Max got to wear them. He is super excited about them as you can tell and I loved watching him stomp around the yard in them.
One of the things I love about my new camera is that I can take a million pictures super fast! I love looking at shots like this that are in order…. This is Max going down the slide super fast because of the rain. I love how excited he was when he got up.
No comments:
Post a Comment