Monday, December 7, 2009

Any Guesses?

Pink or blue

We find out on Thursday if we are having a boy or a girl.  Wahoo!  With Max I felt like it was a boy.  This time I have no idea!  Any guesses?

 

10 comments:

Angela said...

I'm guessing boy. But I'm partial to boys.

katers said...

I'm going to guess a boy??! Do you have names picked out either way?

Jeff & Chels said...

I'm thinking a little buddy for Max.

Clark Family said...

Girl!!!!

Familly said...

I am going to guess girl!! Can't wait to see!!

Crystal said...

I use to be sure it was a boy, but now I just don't know!! I can't wait to find out!!

Anonymous said...

I say girl. But a boy would be fun too. It would be nice to have a friend in my boat. :)

DELYNN said...

I guess boy, just cause it would be so fun for max to have a buddy. Plus, girls are SOOO expensive (with all the matching accessories like bows and bracelets, it adds up so fast) But, either way I know you will love it and will be beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Well a little girl would be so fun but so would a boy. It doesn't really matter to me I am just so excited to get another grandbaby

America said...

I'm guessing PINK! Thats for the sweet post, you're so cute!