Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby, it’s Cold Outside

It snowed in Houston on Friday!  It was only for a day and was melted by mid-Saturday.  But it was still sooo much fun!  It made it actually FEEL like the holidays.  There’s just something about listening to Christmas music when it is sunny and warm that just feels wrong lol. Max has had the croup for the second time in the last month.  Ugh!  So on Friday we both stayed in our PJ’s all day, made Jeremy’s favorite Christmas cookies, and watched Christmas movies.  It was a perfect day.  And I loved snuggling Max on the couch all day,  even though it was so sad to see him sick.

photo (2)   DSC02107  DSC02109 DSC02114

DSC02115

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the snow on the flower. Wasn't the snow fun?

Kendall said...

How fun it hasn't even really snowed that much here! Well not at my house but it has at my parents. Max looks way more comfy facing forward, his legs were too long to be rear facing. I can't wait til you visit! And only 4 more days til you find out....I better get a call or text that day :) LOTS OF FUN STUFF!

Crystal said...

I really was going to call you to make a snowman...I got lazy though.